Qprize's final date for submissions is coming up this Friday, August 17th. The Qprize is a great opportunity for entrepreneurs to showcase their ventures.
The Qprize website that has detailed information as well as a link to apply. The process is pretty straightforward and offers start ups funding, visibility and validation from Qualcomm and 2/3 of the second year winners have closed Series A funding so far in addition to the QC funding.
Key highlights are:
· Eight semi-finalists will compete in London for €100k Euros and a chance to travel to San Diego to compete for a further $150k as the grand prize winner.
· Entrepreneurs/Companies must not have raised more than $2m for their business to date
· Deadline for applications is August 17, 2012
· Companies should be in the following sectors:
- Mobile consumer/enterprise applications and services
- Semiconductor and component technologies
- Digital media and content
- Healthcare technologies and services
- Internet of things
· Full details and application form at http://www.qprize.com