- The screen is awesome.
- The gestures are a bit more natural for me than the iPhone.
- It really is a large iTouch. But "large" makes a huge difference.
- I wish it were kindle-light. Not sure that it's as good a substitute for an e-reader. However, if I'm traveling, I'll probably just grab one device, and naturally, it's the iPad.
- The lack of a camera is a non-issue, at least in the first version.
- I recently had a conversation about the differentiated advertising paradigm on an iPad. I am now more convinced of it. There will be new ways to advertise/interact with the audience on pads.
- I wish it were open. Would speed up development and foster creativity.
I remain convinced that it's a giant leap in UI and user experience.